|Company:||Alabama Electric Motor Services|
Wise Metals Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative-action employer. As such, Wise always seeks to attract and retain the best qualified people available.
The qualified candidate must be able to demonstrate experience and proficiency in the following skills:
The qualified candidate must be able to demonstrate experience and proficiency in the skills of
- Safety: Industrial, Environmental, Personal
- Burn off and bakeout oven operation, temperatures, etc.
- DC field and interpole coils
- Blasting stators, armatures, and wound rotors in preparation for winding.
- Operation of dip tanks and oven curing of apparatus.
- Operation of a forklift safely
- Washing parts and motors
- Painting and preparation of parts
Posting Date: May 14, 2013
Closing Date: Position will remain open until filled
• All candidates must have a high school diploma or a GED
• 1 year experience in electric motor repair
Date Position Available: Immediately
The successful candidate must pass a drug screen as well as undergo a background screen which includes, but is not limited to, criminal, employment, and education verifications.Candidate must also pass a respirator fit test.
Affirmative Action Policy:
Wise Metals Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving excellence and strength through diversity.
For more information, please visit http://www.aemsco.com/ .