Maintenance Electrical Technician
|Title:||Maintenance Electrical Technician|
|Location:||Muscle Shoals, AL|
DescriptionWise Alloys is a complex manufacturing facility requiring a variety of skills. Whether you’re ready to work in our high-tech mill, in our sales department or on our administrative staff, consider a career with Wise Alloys.
Wise Alloys is an equal opportunity and affirmative-action employer. As such, Wise Alloys always seeks to attract and retain the best qualified people available.
• Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on various types of industrial equipment including, mechanical, electrical, and instrument work
• Planning proper procedures, selecting suitable tools, equipment and materials, performing the necessary work to complete a job to specification on schedule and in an efficient manner
• Proactive involvement in maintenance to report and prevent any deficiencies
• Reports to maintenance supervisor, and often works with maintenance engineers
• Responsible for keeping craft skills up to date through ongoing training
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment adhering to 5S standards and all safety procedures while working efficiently to complete daily and weekly work schedules on time
• High school education or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience in an industrial environment
• Demonstrated ability to perform mechanical, electrical, or instrument work
• Demonstrated ability to perform basic arithmetic functions and interpret drawings, graphs, blueprints, and safety rules and regulations
• Technical degree in a related field or Journeyman’s Card.
• 3-5 years experience performing industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment
Date Position Available: Immediately
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
The successful candidate must pass a drug screen as well as undergo a background screen which includes, but is not limited to, criminal, employment, and education verifications.
Affirmative Action Policy:
Wise Alloys LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving excellence and strength through diversity.
Relocation: To Be Determined
This Employer Participates in E-Verify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications